Luida Pte. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") undertakes contract development of information systems and software in various fields, and some systems handle personal information of users and customers.
1. The Company complies with laws, national guidelines, and other norms regarding the handling of personal information. Therefore, we have established a personal information protection management system that complies with the Japanese Industrial Standards "Personal Information Protection Management System - Requirements" (JIS Q 15001) and operate it appropriately.
2. The Company will acquire, use, and provide personal information appropriately considering the content and scale of the business. This includes not handling personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use, and taking measures to that end.
3. When the Company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information, the Company will provide necessary and appropriate supervision of the entrusted person to ensure the safe management of the personal information entrusted with the handling.
4. The Company will not provide personal information to third parties unless we have the consent of the person concerned or as required by law.
5. The Company will take measures to prevent and correct the leakage, loss, or damage of personal information.
6. The Company strives to respond appropriately and promptly to complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information. We also accept requests for disclosure of personal information held by the Company (notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction/addition or deletion, suspension of use or provision). For procedures for requesting disclosure, etc., please contact the "Personal information complaint and consultation desk" below.
7. The Company will continuously improve its personal information protection management system.
Establishment date: February 11, 2019
Luida Pte. Ltd.
Personal information complaints and consultation desk
Representative Director Teppei Sano